For homework information please see the following teacher's homework blog for homework assignments. These are subject to change, so please also look at your assignment book, if you have it.
Mrs. Laudeman (ELA): http://mrslaudemanshomeworkhelpline.blogspot.com/
Mrs. Reinoehl (Math): http://mrsreinoehl.blogspot.com/
Ms. Brobst (Soc. Studies): http://missbrobsthomeworkhelpline.blogspot.com/
Mr. Leibig (Science): http://mrleibigshomeworkhelpline.blogspot.com/
You should be reading your AR book and studying your multiplications facts every night!! Remember, even if you just practice for 5 minutes you will get better every day. If you do not meet your AR goal for the month you will not be able to participate in the reward at the end of the month.
Important pages go in your red Spartan folder. Homework goes in that class' folder. (See list below) Please remind your child to hand in important papers (excuse notes, notes from home, etc.) to their homeroom teacher in the morning.
- Reading with Mrs. Laudeman (Red folder)
- Math with Mrs. Reinoehl (blue folder)
- Social Studies with Ms. Brobst (orange folder)
- Science with Mr. Leibig (binder)
Every day will be a rotation day. This is a change from last year. 2 hour data delays and weather delays ARE ROTATION days. If there is a cancellation we do not skip rotation days. The next school day will continue the rotation from where we left off on the last school day.
Important dates to remember for May:
- PTO Book Fair: May 7th-11th
- Monday May 7th: Field Trip
- Tuesday May 15th: Spartan Games
- Saturday May 19th: Chorus Concert
- Friday May 25th: Carnival Day
- Monday May 28th: School Closed for Memorial Day