- Reading with Mrs. Laudeman (red folder)
- Math with Mrs. Reinoehl (blue folder)
- Social Studies with Ms. Brobst (orange folder)
- Science with Mr. Leibig (binder)
Your son/daughter should be reading their AR book and studying their multiplication facts every night!! If your child doesn't meet their AR goal for the month they will not be able to participate in the reward at the end of the month.
Important papers go in the red Spartan folder. Homework goes in that class' folder. Please remind your child to hand in important papers (excuse notes, notes from home, etc.) to their homeroom teacher in the morning.
*Every day will be a rotation day. This is a change from last year. 2 hour data delays and weather delays ARE ROTATION days.
Important things to remember for October:
- Monday, Oct. 9: No school for students
- Wednesday, Oct. 11: 2 hour data delay (rotation day)
- Thursday, Oct. 12: Picture retake day
- Week of Oct. 16-20 Book Fair week. We will be going during special on Thursday
- Monday Oct. 16: Parent night for Book Fair 4-7 PM
- Friday Oct. 20: Spartan Dress Down Day
- Week of Oct. 22: Red Ribbon Week to Say NO to Drugs
- Monday: Superhero Day- wear your favorite superhero t-shirt
- Tuesday: Sock it to Drugs- wear crazy or mismatched socks
- Wednesday: Our School is Drug Free: wear school spirit shirt
- Thursday: Team Up Against Drugs: Wear favorite team shirt
- Friday: I'm a Jean-ous, I am Drug Free: wear jeans
- Monday: Follow your Dreams: wear pajamas
- Tuesday: Proud to be Drug Free: wear red
- Friday Oct. 27:
- Bloomsburg University Fall Reading Program
- Fall Celebration 1:30-3:00
- DO NOT wear costume to school. Bring it in a bag to wear later.
- DO NOT have any weapons or items that are shaped like weapons as part of your costume